VEMS injector settings Siemens 630cc

Discuss VEMS and other standalone ECUs

VEMS injector settings Siemens 630cc

Postby ChrisAudi80 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:12 am

Hi all,

Been searching a lot about this and cannot find the information. I have two spec sheets for the Siemens Deka 630cc injectors, but cannot make out how to use the information. What do I put here as indicated in the picture? Is it correct already?
Attachments
Injector settings 630cc.jpg
Injector settings 630cc.jpg (60.62 KiB) Viewed 13337 times
96 S6 auto
95 80Q AEB VEMS
ChrisAudi80
 
Posts: 871
Joined: Mar 3, 2013
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

Re: VEMS injector settings Siemens 630cc

Postby UrSobsessed » Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:02 pm

This is what mine are. They are working well, but might need some tweaks on your car. HTH.
Image

Req_fuel is: 4.6ms.
UrSobsessed
 
Posts: 286
Joined: Feb 27, 2013

Re: VEMS injector settings Siemens 630cc

Postby ChrisAudi80 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:29 am

UrSobsessed wrote:This is what mine are. They are working well, but might need some tweaks on your car. HTH.
Image

Req_fuel is: 4.6ms.

:ty:

I run req_fuel 5.9 due to E85. How did you get to these numbers? I used the simplified table in VEMS with the numbers sheet from Siemens but the motor ran junk.
I used the attached values for offset, but I guess I needed to multiply by some factor.
Attachments
FI114961cs.jpg
FI114961cs.jpg (349.99 KiB) Viewed 13313 times
96 S6 auto
95 80Q AEB VEMS
ChrisAudi80
 
Posts: 871
Joined: Mar 3, 2013
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

Re: VEMS injector settings Siemens 630cc

Postby UrSobsessed » Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:48 am

I got them from zeet on QW and then tweaked them a bit to my system.
UrSobsessed
 
Posts: 286
Joined: Feb 27, 2013

Re: VEMS injector settings Siemens 630cc

Postby ChrisAudi80 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:51 am

UrSobsessed wrote:I got them from zeet on QW and then tweaked them a bit to my system.

Don't know who zeet is. How much tweaking did you do?

I have kept the settings that were in the ECU since I got it and that seems to work OK.
96 S6 auto
95 80Q AEB VEMS
ChrisAudi80
 
Posts: 871
Joined: Mar 3, 2013
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

Re: VEMS injector settings Siemens 630cc

Postby UrSobsessed » Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:43 pm

I didn't mess with them too much. Mostly the voltage cells that the car most commonly operates in. Even then, I didn't move the values more than maybe +/- 100us. It's been a long time since I messed with them. The traditional settings work pretty well, but I found I was able to get better results in fuel and idle tuning with the simplified settings.

You can try this method with deadtime calculation also: http://www.vemssupport.com/forum/index.php/topic,2240.msg24790.html#msg24790
UrSobsessed
 
Posts: 286
Joined: Feb 27, 2013

Re: VEMS injector settings Siemens 630cc

Postby ChrisAudi80 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:11 am

UrSobsessed wrote:I didn't mess with them too much. Mostly the voltage cells that the car most commonly operates in. Even then, I didn't move the values more than maybe +/- 100us. It's been a long time since I messed with them. The traditional settings work pretty well, but I found I was able to get better results in fuel and idle tuning with the simplified settings.

You can try this method with deadtime calculation also: http://www.vemssupport.com/forum/index.php/topic,2240.msg24790.html#msg24790


Good information. :ty:
96 S6 auto
95 80Q AEB VEMS
ChrisAudi80
 
Posts: 871
Joined: Mar 3, 2013
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

Re: VEMS injector settings Siemens 630cc

Postby ChrisAudi80 » Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:27 pm

Changed my injector effective rampup to 240us, from 1008us. Big difference. Much better injector response that required a complete retune of the VE table had to go 10-20% up almost everywhere.
96 S6 auto
95 80Q AEB VEMS
ChrisAudi80
 
Posts: 871
Joined: Mar 3, 2013
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

Re: VEMS injector settings Siemens 630cc

Postby quattrobros » Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:53 pm

anyone have a known working traditional settings for these injectors?

I'm about to get some but cant find any reliable information.
quattrobros
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Jul 21, 2015

Re: VEMS injector settings Siemens 630cc

Postby ChrisAudi80 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:45 am

quattrobros wrote:anyone have a known working traditional settings for these injectors?

I'm about to get some but cant find any reliable information.


Nah, just go simplified. I have the settings for that.
See attached.
Attachments
Deka 630cc latency data 3bar.jpg
Deka 630cc latency data 3bar.jpg (182.28 KiB) Viewed 1544 times
96 S6 auto
95 80Q AEB VEMS
ChrisAudi80
 
Posts: 871
Joined: Mar 3, 2013
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

Re: VEMS injector settings Siemens 630cc

Postby quattrobros » Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:14 am

Yea looks like simplified is the way to go in this case.

Thanks for the settings!
quattrobros
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Jul 21, 2015


Return to Standalone Engine Management

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron